Warm mushroom and broad bean salad
Quick and easy to make warm mushroom and broad bean salad
- 200g (7oz) frozen broad beans
- 20g Benecol® Olive Spread
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 110g (4oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
01. Place the broad beans in bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for a few minutes and then slip the beans from their skins, discarding the skins.
02. Heat a small frying pan with the Benecol® Olive spread and when sizzling, add the shallots. Cook for 2 mins before adding the garlic and mushrooms. Cook stirring for 5 mins until they beginning to brown. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve the salad warm.