Smoked mackerel Pasta
A new way to make pasta
- 250g pasta shapes such as penne
- 200g broccoli florets
- 150g peas
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 50g Benecol® Olive Spread
- 200g cherry tomatoes, preferably on the vine, halved
- 250g smoked Atlantic mackerel, skinned and flaked
01. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions, adding the broccoli and peas for the final 3 minutes cooking time. Drain, add the Benecol® Olive Spread, stir and then add the tomatoes and mackerel. Cover to keep warm.
02. Meanwhile, heat a small pan, add the pumpkin seeds and cook for a couple of minutes until golden and popping.
03. Serve the pasta in large warm bowls with the seeds scattered over.