Poke bowl with tofu
Fresh and tasty poke bowl with tofu
For the rice:
- 350g water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 130 g porridge rice
For the spice sauce:
- ½ tbsp hot chili sauce (sriracha)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1½ tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
For the tofu:
- 250 g tofu
- 1 tsp curry
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- salt, lime juice and fresh coriander
You will also need:
- 100 g chopped mango
- 100 g sliced carrot
- 50 g cucumber
- 2 radishes
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp cooked broad beans or soy beans
- sushi ginger
01. Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
02. Prepare the spice sauce. Mix the spice sauce with the cooked rice, let stand in the refrigerator.
03. Cut the tofu in half lengthwise. Place the slices side-by-side on a clean dish towel and roll up gently.
04. Put a cutting board or similar on the package as a weight. Let the tofu dry for about 15 minutes under the weight.
05. Cut the tofu into large cubes.
06. Heat a dry frying pan and brown the tofu cubes for a few minutes. Add the dry spices and sesame seeds. Add the oil and continue frying for a moment.
07. Reduce the heat, add the oil and soy sauce. Sprinkle the coriander on top, and take the pan off the burner.
08. Cube and slice the vegetables.
09. Arrange the ingredients in bowls and garnish with the spice sauce, lime quarters and coriander.