Lemon crusted salmon
A mixture of Lemon and Salmon to create a unique flavour. One serving contains 0.8g of your daily requirement of 1.5-3g of plant stanols.
- 500g new potatoes, halved if large
- 20g Benecol® Olive Spread
- For the crust:
- 30g fresh breadcrumbs
- 30g rolled oats
- 10g anchovies, drained and chopped
- 15g capers, drained and chopped
- Finely grated zest 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
- 25g pine nuts
- 30g Benecol® Olive Spread
- 4 x 130g pieces, salmon fillet
- Steamed asparagus or peas to serve
- Lemon wedges to serve
01. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200ºC/fan oven 180ºC. Place the potatoes in a roasting tin and dot with the Benecol® Olive Spread. Roast for 30 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
02. Mix together the breadcrumbs, oats, anchovies, capers, lemon zest, chives and pine nuts. Add the Benecol® Olive Spread and mix to a rough paste. Place the salmon pieces on a non-stick baking tray and top with the breadcrumb mixture. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
03. Serve the salmon with the potatoes, some asparagus or peas and lemon wedges for squeezing over.