Quick and delicious breakfast recipe, great for Sunday brunch.
One serving contains 0.8g of your daily requirement of 1.5-3g of plant stanols
- 110g spinach
- 2 Bord Bia Quality Assured eggs, beaten
- 25g Benecol® Buttery Taste Spread
- 50g wild Atlantic smoked salmon
- Chives to garnish
01. Rinse the spinach in cold water, drain and place in a pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until just wilted, cover and keep warm.Melt the Benecol® Buttery Taste Spread in a small non-stick pan and when sizzling add the egg. Stir continuously until softly set.
02. Toast the bread until golden.
03. To serve spoon the spinach onto the toast, top with the scrambled egg and smoked salmon and garnish with chives.