These pancakes are delicious anytime.
Each portion contains 1 of your 2-3 daily servings of plant stanols
- 100g plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Bord Bia Quality Assured egg
- 300 ml milk
- 60g ready to eat dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablsp. melted Benecol buttery spread
01. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well. Crack the egg into the well; add the melted Benecol buttery spread and half the milk.
02. Slowly stir flour into liquid until full mixed and then beat to make a smooth batter, stirring in remaining milk once smooth.
03. Heat a non-stick frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium heat and ladle enough batter onto pan so that pan is thinly covered.
04. Cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles rise to the surface and then flip to cook the other side. Keep warm until ready to serve.